Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Article By Henry Makow PH D

http://www.savethemales.ca/confirmedrockefeller_plan_to_g.html

I have seen many articles from Henry Makow and this one sticks out to me as he asserts that events and lifestyles for societies are planned by the elites. If true as what is being said has been coming true none of us will like the outcome of less jobs, more government, more corporate control, and more big brother watching us. When will our leaders follow the constitution and stay within its guidelines for the rules it outlines for them to follow.

I always say follow the money so please research John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110 and let me know what you think about this and tell me if it changes your opinion on what we are being told vs what is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment