Friday, February 5, 2010

How does this add up.

Only in liberals mind does this work. I was thinking about Obama's speech the other day, yeah I know it has been a while since, but think about this. If Obama's number was correct and 2 million jobs were saved by the stimulus I say wow that sucks. If 2 million jobs were created or saved and the stimulus was over 800 billion dollars that costs over $400,000 per job saved. Most of which were part time or temporary work. Any idiot can see government spending does not work. Next, if I get this backwards logic on the economy that we have job losses yet there was a decrease in unemployment? How is that possible? Can anybody please explain this to me, because not only does it not make sense, I believe it is a crock, but I welcome any rational discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment