Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If I send him enough letters will he get our point?

December 16, 2009

Dear Senator Lieberman,

I have recently read that the Patriot Act will be up for debate with the possibility of dismissal, extension or tweaking its guidelines. I ask that you vote to remove this unconstitutional act. We were told it was to make us safe during a troublesome time for our country. If we let our freedom and civil liberties go over terrorist than they have already won. I urge you to vote against the continuation of tyranny. You voted for the wars and I expect you to let them fight for our freedom and not to take those freedoms away. Do not let one member of our armed forces die in vain.

Thank you,

Jason Berman

1 comment:

  1. Jason,

    Hmm, Lieberman is going to hate you or listen to you. At this point, either would be acceptable, as long as he does something!

    I tried calling his office in Hartford, but no one answered.

    And YES, Mr. Berman, I am following the money. A wise man once told me to do that...

    ReplyDelete